How can you help?There are several ways you can help us.
“Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- Join Us in Raising Funds
If you would like to join our all volunteer team, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Donate to SSF
You can help by making a donation.
- Support a Project
You can helps us in
- Identifying a good program that needs support.
- Preparing and presenting the program proposal
- Following up and documenting the progress report of the program
- Visit a Site in India
Visiting a project can be a very rewarding and enlightening experience for you. It will give you an understanding about the project, the socio-economic condition of the region, the educational hurdles faced by children and their parents and most importantly, the satisfaction of understanding how your contribution – monetary or effort – is being put to use. At the same time you would help SSF evaluate & monitor the project progress. If you would like to visit a project, just check our project list and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- City / cities visiting in India
- Project you would like to visit
- Any special requests that you may have